Our parish is blessed to have two choirs - the Ukrainian Choir "Bandurist", founded in 1924, and the English Choir, founded in 1967. The first choir was organized by Anton Stangrychuck (later Rev. Fr. Anthony Stangrychuck) when the parish was just starting in Tremont. Stangrychuck served as the first parish dyak and choir director. This choir performed at many plays and concerts to raise funds for the church, and became known as the "Banduryst" Choir. In 1932, the group had over fifty members, and they traveled to other cities to sing.
The English choir, organized by Joseph Marciniuk in 1967, was formed to fill the need for the English service at the Parma Chapel in 1958. When the present church opened in 1966, the two liturgies (English and Ukrainian) needed two choirs, and that is what we have today. Over the years, the choirs have performed on Voice of America, local Cleveland events, pan-Orthodox Christmas concerts, and countless liturgies, baptisms, weddings, and funerals. The two choirs often join to sing bilingual liturgies throughout the year.