Over the years, our parish has supported Ukraine through many charitable projects. These include:
- Sending over thousands of Bibles, prayer books, liturgical books, and vestments
- Donating to churches, schools, libraries, and orphanages
- Fundraising for soup kitchens in Ukraine that feed the needy elderly
- Supporting several orphanages in central and western Ukraine, inlcuding sending some of our own parishioners on mission trips
- Sending over humanitarian aid and helping refugees
Currently, our parish is helping Ukraine by sending over money to the UOC of USA fund, to finance projects such as: purchasing ambulances, providing food and other humanitarian aid, and helping refugees. Locally, in our own parish, we are helping refuggees and new immigrants that have come to the area. If you would like to donate to the Humanitarian Aid Fund through our church, click the donate button below.
A local Northeast Ohio nonprofit Cleveland Maidan Association is also doing great work for Ukraine, sending over humanitarian aid and supporting nonprofit organizations and charitable funds on the ground. If you would like to learn more about them or donate, please visit their website.
Please donate to this cause to help fund life-saving humanitarian aid projects for Ukraine, from medical supplies to ambulances to food and clothing. Some of these funds also go to helping refugees and immigrants new to the area and to our parish.
If you would like to donate to the UOC of USA Humanitarian Aid to Ukraine Fund
(through the Consistory in South Bound Brook, NJ), please click this link to donate via PayPal.